Ambrosia Labs started in 2011 as a purely Biotech lab. In 2017, we pivoted into a different type of Biotech company. We are currently in the process of developing an innovative approach aimed at seamlessly integrating multivariable data streams from their point of origin to end users.
- Develop predictive AI and ML solutions
- Design secure, compliant cloud infrastructures
- Secure data and identities with advanced encryption
- Modernize legacy systems
- Managed IT support and cybersecurity solutions
- Streamline workflows and automation services
- Extract, clean, and load diverse datasets
- Cloud migrations
Other Services Offered
- R&D Consulting
- Application Development
- Laboratory Data Management Operations
- Retail equipment and supplies
- CAGE Code: 7YFZ5
- DUNS #: 080848434
- Corporate Status: C Corp
- SAM ID: DCZMFRJ1PGF7 – Active
- Credit Card Accepted
- Professional Licenses:
- Mendix Rapid Application Developer
- AWS Solution Architect Assc. (Pending)
- Business Type:
- Self Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- Hispanic American Owned
- 541511, 541512
- 541714, 541715
- 541519, 518210
- 511210, 423450
- Over 15 years of Industry Experience
- Human-Centered Design Innovation with a focus on the user’s journey and learning process.
- Expertise in crafting personalized AI Assistants seamlessly integrated within systems.
- LucidCircus: – ETL Specialist Contract: Designed architectural blueprints for intricate ETL workflows, leading to rapid ETL processing and generating $70,000 in revenue.
- Ascensia Diabetes Care: – Sysops Services Contract: Implemented cloud-based solutions, generating $80,000 in revenue through cost-reduction initiatives.
- MIT Lincoln Lab: – Implemented SDR-based signal testbed for classifying anomalous RF signals using machine learning.